- Member since:
- Why did you join?
To take a break from the mammoth-omniplex experience and have a reputable institution curate my movie experience.
- What is your favourite part of being a TIFF Member?
Being part of unexpected retrospectives (like the Keanu Reeves one) and iconic exhibitions (like the Bond one.)
- How do you make the most out of your membership?
My advice: Relive the familiar but don't settle for it. Go see something way different. And read the film notes of TIFF 180° magazine to stimulate your appetite. Those write-ups are pretty tasty morsels.
- What is your favourite TIFF memory?
The Sing-a-long-a Sound of Music and commentary. The Sound of Music has never been the same again.
- If you could take on the life of one movie character, which would it be?
Mary Poppins, because she gets to do it all: dance, sing, fly through the air, please everybody, bag everything, and then leave town.
- What's your favourite movie snack?
TIFF Bell Lightbox popcorn. Seriously. I have never been disappointed by Lightbox popcorn!