Visiting TIFF Bell Lightbox
TIFF Bell Lightbox is located at Reitman Square on the north-west corner of King and John Streets (350 King Street West), TIFF Bell Lightbox occupies an entire city block in the heart of Toronto’s media and entertainment district. All spaces, including the cinemas, are wheelchair accessible to the public.
From The Gardner Expressway
- Take the Spadina Ave. Exit
- Turn Left onto Lower Spadina Ave
- Turn right onto King Street W
From 401 Westbound (from Cobourg)
- Take the 404 Exit
- Keep left and follow signs for Don Valley Parkway S/Downtown/Centre-Ville
- Merge onto Don Valley Pkwy S
- Take Gardner Expressway West
- Take the Spadina Ave Exit
- Turn Right onto Spadina Ave
- Turn Right onto King Street W
Parking is available at Bell Lightbox. The cost is $12/Day and access to the parking garage is located off of Widmer Street.
The closet Subway stop is St Andrew. Bell Lightbox is a 5 minute walk West of St Andrew subway station on the north-west corner of King Street and John Street
Alternatively, the King Street Car stops at John Street in front of Bell Lightbox.