In our ongoing efforts to enhance customers' experience we have launched a new ticketing system that will further improve your purchasing experience online.
Please note that our ticketing system is not currently optimized for mobile. We are working on improving the mobile experience.
We value your feedback. If you have any suggestions please email us at email@example.com
For more information on Member benefits, please visit tiff.net/membership
How do I get tickets?
- 1. Browse TIFF.net to find the events you want.
- Click directly on the event & time on the home page of TIFF.net
- If you know the day you want to come to TIFF Bell Lightbox, start with the schedule and choose a day.
- If you know the film or event you wish to see, browse the film list or search for the film by name in the top right search box.
- Click on the time for the event you want or click the “add to cart” button.
- You will be brought to the Members ticket portal in a new tab or window. If you're a TIFF Member, log in now (for help logging in, see below). If not, click on the Non-Members portal button on the right of the screen. You'll be forwarded to the ticket selection for your selected event.
- Once in the ticket portal, you can continue to browse for additional tickets there, or you can return to TIFF.net at any time to continue browsing. Remember, your cart will be saved while you browse, even if you close the tab, but only for 1 hour. After that, you’ll have to start again.
Why is the event I want unavailable?
Most of the time, if you can’t find an event, it means that tickets are either not yet, or no longer available for the event. Always make sure you're browsing the appropriate ticket portal. If you still can’t find what you’re looking for, feel free to contact the box office by phone or in person.
Other ticket portals
From time to time, special ticket portals may be available for attending festivals, redeeming packages or accessing special discounts. If you don’t see what you're looking for in the portal you're in, click on the home/log in button and look at the portal button on the right side of the page.
Members should log in to access Member benefits (discounts, advance purchase windows, etc.) with the following information:
- Your email address associated with your membership. If you do not know the email address, please contact the box office.
- Your password. You can click on “Retrieve Your Password” to have your password sent to you by email if you do not know your password or contact the box office.
- Your account code is the unique Membership # on the back of your Membership card.
If you aren't a Member, there's no need to log in. Make sure you select the non-members ticket portal to make your purchase.
How do I buy or renew memberships?
You can buy a membership here, renew your membership here, or buy a gift membership here.