- Position Type : Full time
- Start Date : August-05-13
June 21, 2013
TIFF, a vibrant not-for-profit arts organization, is accepting applications for the full-time position of:
This will be an exciting year for TIFF as we present unique programming in our new home and the world's premiere centre for film, TIFF Bell Lightbox. We are seeking a highly motivated individual who wants to be part of a new era in Toronto's cultural history.
Reporting to the Sr Marketing Manager (Film Programmes & Exhibitions), this position will lead the strategy development and execution of marketing plans for: Adult Learning: Subscription Series, In Conversation With….events, Higher Learning, and other programming. The position will also support Exhibitions & Film Programmes marketing initiatives as required
• Lead creative campaign development for in-market advertising
• Build out marketing plans to engage target audiences.
• Lead collateral development
• Prepare and deliver marketing plans to various levels of the organization
• Identify prospects for promotional partnerships
• Lead the development and execution of strategic partnerships
• Responsible for managing relationship with programming and communicating marketing plans + tactics on a weekly basis
• Responsible for managing the relationships with internal departments and communicating relevant marketing plans and tactics to them.
• Manage volunteer assistance resources during the Festival.
• Track revenue and expense budget for activities and ensure all annual targets are met
Start Date: August 5, 2013
• Bachelors degree in Marketing, or similar educational experience
• Minimum 3 years marketing experience
• Demonstrated ability to write and execute marketing plans
• Experience developing and managing budgets
• Exceptional project management and organizational skills
• Strategic thinker
• Demonstrated analytical ability to interpret problems and provide recommendations
• Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills to communicate effectively with cross-functional teams
• Able to work on multiple simultaneous tasks within a fast paced environment
• Strong computer skills (Internet research skills, spreadsheets, database applications)
• Experience working on large-scale events preferred
• Previous experience working in an arts & culture environment an asset
• Ability to work flexible hours as required, including some evenings and weekends
• Adaptable to a flexible work schedule including some evenings and weekends
Please submit cover letter, resumé and the names and phone numbers of 3 references attached as a PDF or Word document (we do not accept Cloud hosting or File Sharing programs), by 5pm on July 5, 2013 BY EMAIL ONLY to the attention of Hiring Committee: Marketing Manager
TIFF Email: email@example.com *Please note the position in the subject line*
Please note in your cover letter where you saw this job posting.
We thank everyone who applies for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview are contacted. No telephone or walk-in inquiries please. All applications are considered confidential.
TIFF is an equal opportunity employer.
TIFF is a charitable, not-for-profit cultural organization whose mission is to transform the way people see the world. Its vision is to lead the world in creative and cultural discovery through the moving image.