Senior Coordinator, Marketing
- Position Type : Contract
- Start Date : May-21-13
- End Date : October-04-13
April 26, 2013
TIFF, a vibrant not-for-profit arts organization, is accepting applications for the contract position of:
SR. COORDINATOR, MARKETING (FESTIVAL)
This will be an exciting year for TIFF as we present unique programming in our new home and the world's premiere centre for film, TIFF Bell Lightbox. We are seeking a highly motivated individual who wants to be part of a new era in Toronto's cultural history.
Reporting to the Sr Marketing Manager (Festival), the Sr. Coordinator, Marketing will lead all development and execution of all department collateral and branding needs for the Toronto International Film Festival.
Shall Include but not limited to:
• Lead planning and execution of departmental collateral plans including: briefing, approvals, and printing of ads, brochures, maps, invitations, and others
• Lead planning and execution of venue and event branding plans, including briefing, approvals, printing, transporting, and set-up of signage for step and repeats, banners, etc.
• Responsible for managing the relationships with internal departments and communicating relevant marketing plans and tactics to them.
• Manage volunteer resources during the Festival.
• Assist with budget recommendation and resource requirements.
• Obtain cost estimates, and negotiate with vendors to maximize budget efficiency
Contract Dates: May 21 – Oct 4, 2013
• Bachelors degree in Marketing, or similar
• Minimum 2 years Marketing experience, or relevant experience
• Exceptional project management and organizational skills
• Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills to communicate effectively with cross-functional teams
• Demonstrated ability to write and execute marketing plans
• Able to work on multiple simultaneous tasks within a fast paced environment
• Experience working on large-scale events preferred, including ability to lift and set-up boxes, banners, etc.
• Experience developing and managing budgets
• Demonstrated analytical ability to interpret problems and provide recommendations
• Previous experience working in an arts & culture and/or non-profit environment an asset
• Ability to work flexible hours as required, including some evenings and weekends
Please submit cover letter, resumé and the names and phone numbers of 3 references attached as a PDF or Word document (we do not accept Cloud hosting or File Sharing programs), by 5pm on May 7 BY EMAIL ONLY to the attention of Hiring Committee: SR. COORDINATOR, MARKETING (FESTIVAL)
TIFF Email: email@example.com *Please note the position in the subject line*
Please note in your cover letter where you saw this job posting.
We thank everyone who applies for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview are contacted. No telephone or walk-in inquiries please. All applications are considered confidential.
TIFF is an equal opportunity employer.
TIFF is a charitable, not-for-profit cultural organization whose mission is to transform the way people see the world. Its vision is to lead the world in creative and cultural discovery through the moving image.