- Position Type : Full time
- Start Date : April-02-13
March 11, 2013
TIFF, a vibrant not-for-profit arts organization, is accepting applications for the full-time position of:
Reporting to the Director, Accounting, the Finance Assistant - AR is responsible for providing data entry support to Accounts Receivable and administrative support to members of the Finance Team, as well as some general accounting duties.
• Provide Accounts Receivable support, including: invoice data entry, administration of client payments, handling queries and client account reconciliations;
• Generating all invoices for A/R, follow-up collection calls to ensure invoices are paid in a timely manner and that payments are deposited on a timely basis;
• Review of client statements and follow up with respective departments on a timely basis;
• Reconciling Concessions and retail revenues and entering into the general ledger on a daily basis;
• Daily banking and processing of cash management journals;
• Additional duties, as assigned.
Start Date: April 2, 2013
• Diploma in Business Administration/Finance from a recognizable college;
• At minimum 1 year experience in Accounts Receivable in a similar capacity.
• Previous experience with Financial reporting systems (NetSuite preferred) and computer programs (Microsoft Office Suite, E-mail and Internet).
• Good interpersonal skills, adept at servicing a variety of internal and external clients both in person and on the phone.
• Able to work under pressure and meet processing deadlines.
• Highly organized with exceptional attention to detail.
• Adaptable to a flexible schedule and changing work environment.
Please submit cover letter, resumé and the names and phone numbers of 3 references attached as a PDF or Word document (we do not accept Cloud hosting or File Sharing programs), by 5pm on March 15, 2013 BY EMAIL ONLY to the attention of Hiring Committee: Finance Assistant
TIFF Email: firstname.lastname@example.org *Please note the position in the subject line*
Please note in your cover letter where you saw this job posting.
We thank everyone who applies for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview are contacted. No telephone or walk-in inquiries please. All applications are considered confidential.
TIFF is an equal opportunity employer.
TIFF is a charitable, not-for-profit cultural organization whose mission is to transform the way people see the world. Its vision is to lead the world in creative and cultural discovery through the moving image.